Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
With over 30 years of experience and innovation, they have become the leading supplier of co-branded blood glucose monitoring systems to retailers throughout North America and to a growing international audience. Their products are trusted by the nation's premier retail drug stores including; Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid, as well as many regional and independent pharmacies and mail service providers. You'll see their products sold under the company's names and true brand as well as your favorite retail store or mail service provider brands.
Their manufacturing facilities are located in New Hampshire, Florida, and Taiwan with the corporate headquarters located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Supervise facility maintenance mechanics and janitorial staff. Support all manufacturing equipment and utilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures all building, facility and mechanical equipment is operating at peak performance working with Facility Engineer.
- Ensures all cleaning of facilities are done in a timely manner.
- Oversees maintenance of grounds with respect to landscaping, lawn care, and trash removal supplementing where needed.
- Oversees the performance of all vendors and subcontractors to ensure the satisfactory delivery of contracted services.
- Regular upkeep of maintenance logs and preparation of reports.
- Supervises mechanics and contractors.
- Plans budgets, provide cost estimates, and schedules facility modifications.
- Inspects construction and installation progress.
- Ensures timely closure of quality actions such as Audit Actions, NCRs, CAPAs, and implements corrective/preventive actions.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical and mechanical breakdowns with Facility Engineer.
- Maintains and supports a superior safety and housekeeping program including documentation.
- Trains others on new and current equipment and procedures.
- Supervises facilities and equipment maintenance technicians, including preparing work schedules, ensuring the quality of work, and evaluating performance.
- Provides leadership for employees through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Schedules and manages third-party contractors, as needed, ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Manages equipment spare parts inventory with Facility Engineer.
- Ensures compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work as a team member towards overall Company objectives.
- Schedules and manages maintenance employees and follow up on results of activities.
- Ensures that all work requests, PMs are completed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Directly supervises up to twenty employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Compensation: $60 - $80k depending on experience (flexible to pay more if you have the right industrial background) + Bonus is up to $3, 500 + Full Benefits + 15 Vacation/Sick Days + Matching 401k
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Working Hours: Exempt level position but the general hours will be 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm Monday - Friday but flexibility is a must have.