Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Facilities Specialist II
Miami, FL US
In this role, you will report to the Facilities Manager and be responsible for managing and coordinating all facilities related functions such as maintenance, custodial services, mail services for both facilities near Miami in Kendall and Hialeah, FL. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and want to work to build a world-class facilities organization read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilize strong leadership, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Take ownership of the Facilities Daily Management tools
- Manage the coordination and completion of approved Facilities capital projects
- Build and maintain a team culture of Kaizen that improves the office and manufacturing environment from a standpoint of safety, efficiency, hygiene, sustainability
- Actively support EHS initiatives and champion 5-S and Safety for the site
Day shift, Monday? Friday
Base salary, DOE, 5% annual bonus potential, world class benefits, relocation assistance.