Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
You must be willing to work on plant holidays/shutdowns as needed.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems; pumps, valves, regulators, instrumentation, and piping requirements.
- At least 5 years' experience with steam boiler operations and ability to obtain a Chief Boiler license within one year
- Engineer license within two years preferred, or Military equivalent
- Solid knowledge of chilled water systems; compressors, heat exchangers, condensers, and glycol piping
- Experience with HVAC equipment and the ability to obtain a Refrigeration Technician license within one year
- Experience working with construction contractors; writing scope of work, and obtaining competitive bids
- Reviewing designs for correctness, supervising installation and constriction work
- Previous experience in either food or pharmaceutical manufacturing is desired
- Able to interface with other staff as a member of TMP activities, plant quality and safety audits
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, SAP