Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Silver Spring, MD
- Managing and overseeing the community's maintenance and preventive maintenance functions, including the general community appearance and physical condition of all structures; focus areas include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry and community amenities.
- Building and developing a team of skilled, productive and customer service-oriented professionals to drive company operational goals.
- Monitoring the function's financial performance and collaborating with the management team to ensure the team is within budget and on task while delivering a high level of service.
- Overseeing regular physical property inspections to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
- Ensuring the successful execution of all company safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive and professional interactions.
- Forecasting maintenance needs and instituting an effective time management program for all personnel to ensure resident satisfaction and project completion goals are met.
- Attending and assisting with resident events as needed.
$70 - $80k plus 10% bonus