Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Rock Hill SC, NC US
The Facilities Manager will be accountable for:
- Delegating cleaning and maintenance tasks to contractors
- Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots and outdoor recreation spaces
- Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed
- Assessing and scheduling routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors or a team of security professionals
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders
- Creating reports on maintenance such as, repairs, safety and periodic check lists for record keeping
- Preparing facilities for changing weather conditions
- Collaborating with building owners and upper management on budgeting for facilities needs
Base salary, an annual bonus, annual profit sharing, excellent benefits, relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.