Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
You will manage a staff of employees and stable of vendors to achieve the successful operations of the Facility in accordance with the Goals and Objectives of the client.
The successful candidate will collaborate with Property Management, Leasing, Development, and third-party vendors to ensure the functional capability of buildings and systems and help transition properties from development/construction to operating phase.
- Managing facilities staff and third-party service providers who are responsible for ongoing, day-to-day management of the facility
- Overseeing budget planning for assigned portfolio including providing various reports summarizing the financial, operating activity related to client properties
- Selecting vendors and secure bids on approved, operating and capital budget items that pertain to maintenance, and tenant services
- Ensuring completion of maintenance work in accordance with established standards and in compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Reviewing and approving maintenance, and utility invoices for cost, allocation, account coding, amount and completion and construction work performed by contractors.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, occasional Saturdays to get things accomplished.
$20 - $25/hour depending on experience, overtime from time to time to get jobs done, annual company bonus based on performance, cell phone stipend.