Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair work of average to considerable difficulty, to include: electrical; heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, plumbing, mechanical, and so on. Tracks and documents trouble tickets, machine audits and vendor service appointments. Works safely and promotes a safe and clean environment. Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Identifies and corrects building and equipment problems by performing carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and HVAC work to maintain buildings and equipment in safe condition, prevent degradation of state property and systems, and prevent failures that would cause a reduction in service using hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Repairs, modifies, constructs, fabricates, installs and maintains building structures and equipment, (for example, roofs, floors, walls, ceilings, foundations, generators, HVAC equipment, compressors, and so on) to provide safe conditions for employees, using various hand and power tools (for example, roto rooter, snakes, welders, oxygen/acetylene torches, volt/ohm meters, ladders, and so on).
- Replaces or updates inoperable or old building materials and appliances (for example, motors, belts, pumps, window glass, sinks, doors, smoke alarms, cabinets, shelves, tile, light fixtures, filter systems, patios, and so on) to provide a safe, comfortable working environment for employees using various tools and materials (for example, welding equipment, ladders, power saws, hammers, drills, and so on).
- Documents work and purchase orders, travel claims, bids, and material lists to account for materials purchased and time spent in completing work assigned by using a computer, FAX, copy machines, and authorized forms.
- May be responsible for delivery and pick-up of materials.
$22 - $25 hourly