Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Worth, TX
This position includes the responsibilities of various types of trouble shooting, repairs to facility buildings and equipment.
- Repair and maintain facility plumbing.
- Repair and maintain facility electrical.
- Repair and maintain forklifts and cranes.
- Repair and maintain air compressors.
- Repair and maintain any structural or cosmetic issues of the facility.
- Support work team and team objectives.
- Promote and support all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in similar field
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude
- Manual dexterity for operating machinery and hand tools
- Must have tools for job duties
- Ability to read and interpret drawings/building blueprints
- Ability to lift 30 pounds (required)
- Ability to work under supervision
- HVAC /electrical/plumbing experience a plus