Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Major position responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning production and plant equipment
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Lubricate the production equipment daily
- Replace broken belts, bearings, motors, electrical systems on the production equipment as necessary
- Monitor and correct the oil levels and oil condition on the production equipment on a weekly basis
- Calibrate production equipment to ensure that all parts are running in synch
- Build machine modifications or system improvements
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and controls for production equipment and throughout plant
- Perform related duties as assigned
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Tuition Reimbursement
Great opportunity for anyone looking for industry experience with a company that takes care of their employees.