Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
San Diego, CA
The candidate will investigate, review, and recommends improvements in areas of responsibility. Assist in other areas of departmental responsibilities as needed.
- Assist with the management of programs and business process.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain emergency programs including Emergency Response Plans.
- Manage, maintain and track Environmental Protection Agency reports for the company; including but not limited to: DEP Report tracking and General Permit Discharge Monitoring Reports for assigned properties or regions.
- Maintain and work with contracts to update CMMS system; work closely with the building engineers to track maintenance requests to completion in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of service for reporting purposes. Upload CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) data and supporting documents to Maintenance Connections software as well as maintaining CMMS physical files.
- Manage, maintain and track the properties Mechanical and Life Safety Regulatory Permit process; including review and tracking logs.
- Assist in setting up, drafting, reviewing and maintain a standard operating procedure (SOP's) program.
- Maintain effective working relationships and coordinate efforts closely with other departments, including Development, Accounting, and IT to complete projects.
- Represent the company to outside agencies and organizations.
- Assist in the preparation of and adherence to annual facilities budgets.
- Organize and support the Facilities Department staff for new initiatives.
$65 -$70k + 5% annual bonus potential, overtime pay, medical, dental, vision is 100% paid for employee; Relocation assistance on a case by case basis