Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
F-35 Fighter Test Analyst
EDWARDS AFB, US
- Review documents and briefings for release to countries participating in Operational Test.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required.
- Travel as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Draft test plans, reports, briefings and supporting documents.
- Assist the Test Director in preparing analysis across test venues during all phases.
- Contribute to test design and planning using knowledge of system under test, JOTT test policies and test range capabilities.
- Evaluate pilot/test participants mission briefs/debriefs, to include the system under test.
- Evaluate cockpit record media playback and test range data to formulate an analysis of effectiveness and capability.
- Coordinate and schedule test support assets.
- Perform as Kill Removal Officer.