Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Experienced Maintenance Technician
Charlotte, NC US
Before going any further, you should know that our Maintenance team is known for two critical areas of expertise:
- Deep understanding of high-voltage wiring (480V 3-phase motors)
- Multi-craft maintenance and repair (such as performing interrelated repairs on electrical systems and mechanical systems)
Are you comfortable, competent, and capable of high-voltage wiring and multi-craft repair?
- You will use your extensive knowledge to assist entry-level mechanics with difficult repairs
- You are willing to work under pressure to fix equipment
- You will work urgently to get the equipment back up and running
- You will be troubleshooting issues on a wide variety of equipment
- You will conduct repair failures of production and facilities equipment
- You will ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness, and reliability
- Responding to maintenance calls is part of your job, and this can sometimes mean helping complete a repair that has already been started
- You will inspect machines, develop repair lists, and identify short-term and long-term repairs so that machines run correctly
Although you will start out working at this company, this job can open the door to career opportunities with their parent company. They set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits, offering unbeatable benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, retirement saving benefits including a 401(k) with company contribution, vacation days and much more.