Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Austin, TX US
The CEO manages explosive growth in their main businesses and wants to rely on a military candidate who understands that good is not good enough. This is an opportunity to be mentored by an incredibly well-connected leader (also a veteran) in their space while delivering value through your communication, project management, and interpersonal abilities. The ideal candidate will have some experience, ideally as an aide de camp or similar post-military role.
Some of the duties you will be tasked with:
- Calendar and time management; proactively manage the CEO's calendar, ensuring all appointments, meetings, and events are scheduled effectively
- Coordinate travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries to optimize the CEO's time and ensure seamless travel experiences
- Communication and correspondence; draft and edit correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the CEO
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and messages, ensuring timely and appropriate responses.
- Meeting coordination; prepare agendas, presentations, and materials for meetings, both internal and external
- Take detailed minutes, track action items, and follow up on deadlines, ensuring smooth communication and execution of decisions.
- Information management; maintain an organized system for filing, retrieving, and archiving documents, records, and other critical information
- Handle sensitive and confidential data with the utmost discretion.
- Relationship management; build strong relationships with key stakeholders, executives, clients, and external partners
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, events, and networking opportunities to foster positive interactions and enhance the CEO's professional network.
- Research and analysis; conduct thorough research and provide insightful analysis on industry trends, competitors, business opportunities, and other relevant topics to support the CEO in making informed decisions
- Project coordination; assist in managing special projects and initiatives, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution
- Track project milestones, monitor progress, and report on outcomes to the CEO
- Office management; oversee the smooth functioning of the CEO's office by coordinating administrative tasks, managing office supplies, handling expense reports, and assisting with other administrative duties as needed.
The role is in the Austin, TX, area and will require a flexible work schedule due to the nature of executive-level working hours. You will see the company's inner workings and provide insight and direction where needed.
Salary and a possible performance bonuses, TBD. All benefits will be outlined at time of offer.