Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
St. Louis, MO
Duties and responsibilities:
- As the "right hand" to the CEO you will have an opportunity to learn every aspect of a growing business directly from the boss.
- Thrive under the mantle of change, if you grow bored easily the constantly changing schedule will keep you sharp and challenged.
- Sit in on key meetings, provide input to critical decisions and liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Find the most strategic ways to plan schedules, implement workflows, draft timelines and manipulate moving parts and pieces to make projects work and things happen.
- Plan, track and analyze results for an array of projects, meetings and events while balancing priorities and anticipating changes.
- Mission - company has a unique "cool" factor, provides gear and clothing to Spec OPS war fighters and civilian and US Gov't law enforcement operators.
Excitement - no day will be like any other. You will be heavily tasked, with a great deal of discretion on the "how".
Mentorship and growth potential - unique opportunity to learn about operating a business at an executive level without working in a factory or manufacturing environment, while being groomed for promotion and advancement with the company.
Unlimited vacation, company pays all insurance premiums for candidate and their family, excellent compensation package.