Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Estimator/Junior Account Manager
Manhattan, NY US
The Estimator will play a fundamental role in achieving this ambitious client's acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will assist the Sales Manager with estimating support, client presentations, and reporting.
Provide back of house and client facing support for the Sales Manager including but not limited to:
- Attend job walkthroughs
- Review bid requests, plans and specifications, and so on, to qualify projects for appropriate action
- Estimate projects by developing formal client proposal, system sketches and point lists with all details required for sub-contractor RFP and estimating system input including electrical budgeting
- Develop value-engineered alternatives for client's consideration
- Maintain bid lists and CRM entries accurately with timely updates
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Field bid request phone calls and emails, and query the client for project details
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain general contractors, mechanical contractors, and consulting engineers account lists
- Assist with the preparation of technical proposals and prequalification forms
Base salary, cell phone plan, laptop, commissions, company car, and so on. Industry sales experience may command a higher base.