Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Preparation of take-offs and quotations based on plans and specifications
- Making equipment selections using manufacture's selection software
- Internal support to outside sales engineers
- Preparation of project submittals
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in estimating, engineering, construction
- Fluent in English some Spanish a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment estimating highly desired
- Organizational skills
Contract pre-award responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing Plans & Specifications and developing cost estimates, ensuring accuracy of quantity, size, configuration, voltage, and options of materials, sub-contractors, labor (start-up, service work, and so on), and other construction-related activities to assist Account Managers in bidding projects.
- Responsible for holding job pre-bid meeting with Account Managers to review scope, strategy, and so on.
- Creates detailed proposals including scope definition, exceptions/exclusions.
Contract post-award responsibilities:
- Work with Sales engineer/Account Manager to prepare submittals
- Equipment submittals
- Validating equipment selections
In addition to the above requirements, we are looking for a team member who is:
- Highly organized and who can maintain meticulous records of multiple projects at once
- Able to maintain effective work relationships with both peers and customers
- Great at communication, both written and verbal
- Driven to get the work done on time with precision and accuracy
- Customer focused
Full comprehensive benefits plan