Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Equipment Support Supervisor
New Haven, CT
Main job duties/responsibilities:
- Ensure all maintenance performed on manufacturing equipment is accurately documented and tracked within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Ensure that personnel are qualified to perform the assigned maintenance procedures by providing training and auditing work performed. Facilitate maintenance tasks and related technical training for continuous staff development. Ensure all training is properly documented.
- Monitor inventory and verify equipment critical spare requirements to ensure that needed parts are on hand to avoid excessive equipment downtime. Ensure availability of manuals, schematics, software and other documentation for all assigned equipment.
- Provide technical support to staff in diagnosing and correcting unique equipment performance problems, including outside support as required.
- Oversee preventive and predictive maintenance activities to ensure systems and equipment continually performs to established reliability guidelines.
- Provide leadership and training for staff in safe work practices and critical work rules.
- Compile operating histories, analyze maintenance inspection results and work with the maintenance planner to optimize maintenance schedules and job plans.
- Assign and monitor technical resources to provide overtime and weekend support for variable manufacturing schedules.
- Set priorities effectively to balance administrative and direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Effectively and accurately communicate maintenance status, project updates, equipment data analysis, and other reporting requirements.
Department specific/non-essential functions:
- Participate in cost reduction and equipment improvement programs as they pertain to improving machine and production efficiencies.
- Supervise personnel, with special emphasis on attendance, time management, and performance.
- Evaluate performance of personnel with emphasis on further development.
This position is a Monday through Friday, day shift position.
Base pay likely to be in $85k range, plus bonus and one of the top benefits packages out there.