Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Equipment Service Technician
Portland, OR US
Partnering with contractors, facility managers, and business owners since 1978, the organization supplies the products, equipment, and unwavering reliability essential for the most demanding tasks. As a military veteran, you'll thrive in a culture that values real-world knowledge, hands-on dedication, and a dedicated approach to overcoming obstacles.
- Perform outlined repair orders with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of malfunction
- Perform necessary repairs
- Communicate part needs
- Examine equipment
- Determine if additional safety or service work is needed
- Document performed work
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and guidelines
Locations: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA
Base salary, a 401k with 50% match on 4%, life, medical, dental, and vision