Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting equipment, pulling orders, servicing, and repairing all equipment. To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of mechanic's tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. You will work on diesel engines and generator sets and diagnose problems on the fly. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Conduct regular maintenance and service on equipment
- Transport equipment to job sites and perform setups
- Work with management to make task orders efficient
- Work with senior mechanic to better understand their job function and get task orders from him
- Examine equipment to determine functionality problems
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records
- Monitor inventory and keep supplies stocked
- Pull equipment and tag it for outgoing job
- Willingness to do what it takes to help the company be successful
$28-32/hour (depending on experience), OT potential, company vehicle if required, relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.