Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Equipment Maintenance Tech II
North Haven, CT
The candidate will perform a variety of supervised tasks in helping to maintain and repair manufacturing machinery, tooling and associated support equipment used to produce, inspect and sterilize products. This is the intermediate-level technician position in Manufacturing Maintenance.
- Inspect and repairs production and support equipment, using mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum technologies.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment failures and repairs, as well as equipment modifications according to written specifications.
- Assist other technicians as directed.
- Work from prints and sketches to assist in layout work, parts fabrication, and assembly.
- Carry out preventive and predictive maintenance per established schedules and task listings.
- Maintain and use special tools and related equipment; such as hand and powered tools, precision test equipment and instruments as required.
- Observe standard and prescribed safety and good maintenance procedures and apply good housekeeping practices in work areas at all times.
Week one: Off Sun, on Monday - Tuesday night, off on Wednesday - Thursday, return on Friday - Saturday night (48 hours)
Week two: On Sunday night, off Monday - Tuesday, on Wednesday - Thursday, off Friday - Saturday (36 hours)
Week three: Off Sunday, on Monday-Tuesday, off Wednesday - Thursday, on Friday - Saturday (48 hours)
Week four: On Sunday, off Monday - Tuesday, on Wednesday- Thursday, off Friday - Saturday (36 hours)