Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Equipment Maintenance Tech II
North Haven, CT
- Inspects and repairs production and support equipment, using mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum technologies
- Assists in troubleshooting equipment failures and repairs, and assists in equipment modifications according to written specifications
- Assists other technicians as directed
- Works from prints and sketches to assist in layout work, parts fabrication, and assembly
- Carries out preventive and predictive maintenance per established schedules and task listings
- Maintains hand and special tools and related equipment; uses hand and powered tools, precision test equipment and instruments as required
- Observes standard and prescribed safety and good maintenance procedures, and applies good housekeeping practices in work areas at all times
Note: You must be open to both 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm) or third shift (11pm - 7am).
Base pay is typically $25 - $28 per hour plus $1.75 per hour shift differential. With overtime, $65 - $75k.