Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Equipment Maintenance Tech II
New Haven, CT
- Inspects and repairs production and support equipment, using mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum technologies
- Assists in troubleshooting equipment failures and repairs, and assists in equipment modifications according to written specifications
- Assists other technicians as directed
- Works from prints and sketches to assist in layout work, parts fabrication, and assembly
- Carries out preventive and predictive maintenance per established schedules and task listings
- Maintains hand and special tools and related equipment; uses hand and powered tools, precision test equipment and instruments as required
- Observes standard and prescribed safety and good maintenance procedures, and applies good housekeeping practices in work areas at all times
Note: You must be open to 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm)
Hourly pay range is $25 - $30 per hour, Monday - Friday plus some overtime including some weekends. They offer great benefits.