Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Equipment Maintenance Tech II
- Inspects and repairs production and support equipment, using mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum technologies
- Assists in troubleshooting equipment failures and repairs, and assists in equipment modifications according to written specifications
- Assists other technicians as directed
- Works from prints and sketches to assist in layout work, parts fabrication, and assembly
- Carries out preventive and predictive maintenance per established schedules and task listings
- Maintains hand and special tools and related equipment; uses hand and powered tools, precision test equipment and instruments as required
- Observes standard and prescribed safety and good maintenance procedures, and applies good housekeeping practices in work areas at all times
You must be open to 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm) or 3rd shift (11pm - 7am).
Hourly pay range is $25 - $30 per hour, plus solid amount of overtime and great benefits.