Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Equipment Maintenance Tech II/Electrical
North Haven, CT
- Inspects and repairs production and support equipment, using mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum technologies
- Assists in troubleshooting equipment failures and repairs, and assists in equipment modifications according to written specifications
- Assists other technicians as directed
- Works from prints and sketches to assist in layout work, parts fabrication, and assembly
- Carries out preventive and predictive maintenance per established schedules and task listings
- Maintains hand and special tools and related equipment; uses hand and powered tools, precision test equipment and instruments as required
- Observes standard and prescribed safety and good maintenance procedures, and always applies good housekeeping practices in work areas
This is a DuPont schedule, you end up working 12-hour days (three nights one week, four the next), but you only work half the days of the year minus the additional 20 Paid Time Off days and the ten aid holidays, so you work less than half the year.
You must be open to the 6: 30pm - 6: 30am shift, and the following rotating schedule:
- Week one: Off Sunday, on Monday - Tuesday night, off on Wednesday - Thursday, return on Friday - Saturday night (48 hours)
- Week two: On Sunday night, off Monday - Tuesday, on Wednesday - Thursday, off Friday - Saturday (36 hours)
- Week three: Off Sunday, on Monday - Tuesday, off Wednesday - Thursday, on Friday - Saturday (48 hours)
- Week four: On Sunday, off Monday - Tuesday, on Wednesday - Thursday, off Friday - Saturday (36 hours)