Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- The continuous operation of production equipment
- Identifying/troubleshooting problems as they occur and then taking appropriate steps to resolve
- Making effective repairs to equipment in accordance with documented procedures
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks and documenting activities
- Adhering to safety procedures and maintain safe work environment
- Providing training to setup mechanics and operations personnel
- Working closely with engineers and operations management to fulfill internal customer s needs and communicate results
- Scheduled overtime and on call support required
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Strong troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical, electronic areas
- Be able to utilize mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, pneumatic diagrams, computers, and computer control systems
- Must be able to work independently with limited support
This is a 3rd shift position with shift hours being Mon - Fri 11pm 730am. This position will require shift flexibility during the training period.
$28 - $30 per hour, plus a15% shift differential, and a 10% overtime opportunity.