Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- This position requires demonstrated experience in electricity and ship and shore electronic systems installations including supervisory experience.
- Must have complete understanding of shipboard installation practices and NAVSEA Standards
- Must have active secret clearance.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%. Travel between bases along the East Coast (Kittery Maine, Norfolk, VA, Groton CT.)
- Average of $75 per diem during travel
- Lodging and meal expenses paid during travel