Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Supports the life cycle of new products.
- Tests and qualifies new product configurations and specifications, with an emphasis on reliability, maintainability and cost.
- Supports safety and related compliance certifications.
- Develops new applications.
- Procures materials or services in support of engineering directives as needed.
- Capable of leading and successfully completing a task.
- Requires completion of test plans, and any other necessary tasks delegated by the supervising engineers and engineering project managers.
- Inspects and tests equipment.
- Analyzes plans for construction and design.
- Writes up daily lab reports.
- Assists in drawing up blueprints and plans for products and equipment.
- Performs experiments related to optical instrumentation.
- Designs and builds prototypes of planned product or equipment.
- Works as a part of a team and independently.
- Travel domestically or internationally (up to 15%).