Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maple Grove, MN
In this role you will lead and provide technical direction to a group of technicians and engineers, devoting a significant portion of time contributing to the growth and development of team members within the department.
The supervisor will work directly with a broad team of engineers across multiple support functions to develop and execute to the strategic vision for the factor.
- Providing guidance and training to staff, developing subordinates to attain career goals, motivating individuals to achieve results, and recruiting and maintaining a high-quality staff.
- Mentoring technicians and engineers, to drive exceptional results through others.
- Leading engineering teams to the successful completion of project goals.
- Working with manager to establish department goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Planningresource needs and hiring for department.
- Prioritizing and manage the execution of multiple projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing cross-functional team relationships.
- Working cross-functionally in identifying and resolving production/engineering issues.
- Ensuring that policies and processes are followed.
- Representing manufacturing engineering in new product development teams.
- Promoting teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Strong communication and presentation skills and a charismatic presence are needed.