Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Location: Dallas, TX; Compensation: $100, 000 - $125, 000.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key staff from fabrication, sales, project management and other related support areas. Act as a change-agent in the organization, drawing together key constituents to strengthen organizational capabilities.
- Lead the engineering and design department with a heavy focus towards process and product improvement as well as day-to-day engineering and design activities.
- Help drive compliance with 5S, lean manufacturing, ISO, AISC, CWB, and so on, throughout the company.
- Develop engineering department staff to promote customer satisfaction, product line enhancements, process efficiencies and value engineering.
- Manage the ongoing development of our product, working towards increased standardization, higher quality and increased operating efficiencies.
- Understand and communicate the key needs of our customers as they affect product design.
- Manage the design and construction of the product to positively differentiate it from the competition.
- Design prototype tooling for proof-of-concept process development with eye towards production requirements.
- Strong demonstrated ability to specify, design, analyze, simulate, prototype, build, test, document, and release to manufacturing steel fabricated structures.
- Skilled at performing materials analysis, mechanical loads analysis, and stress analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, track and close out design problems associated with product performance in engineering, manufacturing and the field.
- Manage and support project estimating, working in close collaboration with sales and fabrication.
- Actively participate in and present at department and senior executive level meetings to convey project status, challenges and problem-solving strategies and results.
Great benefits, 401k, bonus potential, PTO