Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Builds, develops and leads engineering team capable of carrying out needed engineering initiatives. Prioritizes the efforts of the engineering staff and removes obstacles.
- Serves as the engineer in charge, responsible for the company. Participate in industry groups and code development activities as appropriate.
- "Value-engineer" projects in order to achieve an efficient and cost-effective solutions to maximize profitability.
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates.
- Assist in project meetings and research and development as requested.
- Demonstrate courteous and professional business etiquette, positively influence teammates, and evolve with changes in business demands.
- Train and hire new engineering teammates as needed.
- Participate in deck R&D activities and serve as main point of contact for deck R&D team, may be required to lead specific R&D initiatives.
- Participate in promotional activities, structural engineering conferences, and so on.
- Support engineering teammates in providing customer and design community support and in educating and developing business with the design community.
- Maintain Company Specific Code Approvals including IAPMO, FM, UL, and COLA. Involves coordination with code approval agencies as well as R&D.
- Oversee Company literature development - Coordinate with R&D.
- Establish and monitor department goals and budget.
Base is $65 - $80k DOE + ROA (return on asset) and other bonuses + profit sharing. First year could be $80 - $90k total compensation. Plenty of room for growth.