Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Engineer - Product Development
The position will need to establish regular and detailed meetings relating to the design and development of products to assure that all departments in the company are properly informed and prepared for any product changes and launches. The position will need to provide detailed timelines and schedules for all assigned projects.
- Define product specifications based on requirements from product management, and coordinate information with production and quality management.
- Establish development schedules and drive to successful and on-time delivery of new products and existing product improvements. Use time management and task prioritization tools to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints.
- Foster innovation in design and development within the department and among reporting personnel. Recommend improvements to the testing and manufacturing of products as necessary.
- Project process reporting with regular status updates that is shared between all relevant departments and coordinated with teams to assure product functional completeness and on-time delivery.
- Assist in the establishment of the company's long-range product development goals and objectives. Remain aware and knowledgeable of current technological progress to ensure the company's products remain marketable and competitive.
- Familiar with UL, ANSI, ISO, and MIL-STD, machine manufacturing tolerances, advanced material properties and performance.
- Specific experience in valve sizing, and calculations for operating parameters according to ASME specifications.
- Familiar with certifications relating to CRN and CE.
- Strong working knowledge in 3D design software, and experience working in a manufacturing process of metal casting/forging, heat treating, brazing, welding, and machining
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline.
- Masters degree in Engineering desired.
- 5 years minimal experience in a multinational manufacturing company.
- Bi-lingual skills desirable.
- Working knowledge of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, static/dynamic mechanics, and flow testing process and procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO process and relevance in manufacturing environment.
- 401k/full benefits
- All travel paid by company