Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Energy/Utilities Shift Manager
- Coordinate production and maintenance activities on a daily basis. Oversees maintenance activities and equipment repairs working within budgetary constraints.
- Supervise bargaining unit and contractor employees. Instruct personnel in job requirements, company rules and practices. Oversee the adherence to established company rules and practices with regard to employee attendance, performance, training, safety and any other required areas.
- Hold daily toolbox meetings and monthly safety meeting. Conduct inspections, review and revise JSHAs and QSOPs and inform employees on these changes. Observe and document safety and quality performance of employees, investigate and report on all accidents/incidents. Monitor department assigned safety area and report on equipment and issues that need repair or replacement. Submit a monthly Safety/ Housekeeping report.
- Inform incoming turns and upper management of any problems that were encountered or are ongoing.
- Position works primarily day shift.
- Other duties as assigned.