Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Energy Center Operator
Casa Grande, AZ US
As a powerhouse/energy center operator, you will operate and maintain all related mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment associated with the efficient operation of a plant running HVAC, compressed air, electricity, steam boilers, ammonia refrigeration, water analysis, RO water systems, and wastewater treatment.
On a daily basis you will:
- Perform preventative, technical, and general maintenance work on equipment and systems, troubleshoots, services and repair the mechanical equipment housed in the Energy Center
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Read gauges, utilize electronic testing equipment and instruments, make log entries of technical data into the Energy
- Management computer to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Maintain records of operation conditions and actions taken
- Assist Energy Center staff with complex and major repairs/modifications
- Respond to Manufacturing Site needs during normal duty hours and in emergency situations
- Provide input to help develop and implement long range obsolescence plans for utility and facility improvements
- Contribute to Team Effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
Base salary, $3000 sign-on bonus, overtime, relocation assistance, 3 weeks' PTO, 10 paid holidays. Tier 1 benefits start on day 1, tuition reimbursement, and a 401k with 5%matching.