Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electronics or Electrical Technician
Specific requirements for electronic/electrically skilled operators
- You need a good basic understanding of various electronics/electrical devices, that is, capacitors, resistors, transistors, SCRs, transformers, integrated circuits, relays, contactors, and so forth
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair analog power supply and op-amp circuits is required
- An understanding of SCR Power Electronics is needed
- Basic circuit board soldering and cable termination skills are required
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, amp meters and other test equipment for troubleshooting is required
- Ability to read schematics, ladder diagrams and wiring diagrams to install, repair or modify circuits is necessary
- A good mechanical aptitude is very helpful
- An understanding of programmable logic controllers is needed
- Usually only 10 to 15% of the time will be spent working on electrical or electronic assignments. The balance of the time will be devoted to operating the EB Furnace (loading, melting, unloading), changing furnace set-ups and cleaning out the furnace
Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd: 8 hour shifts working 5 of 7 days per week. They will train you on 1st shift, then you'll likely move to 2nd or 3rd shift. They also offer a 6 week rotation to other shifts.
Pay Grade: $25 - $30/hr DOE and training needed + Full benefits