Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to established safety procedures and 5 "S" standards (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain the cycle) required to perform daily duties in this position, including the proper techniques used in lifting/moving of parts
- Fabricate, install and maintain all electrical systems and panels, that is, air conditioning, lighting, mechanics, gages, clocks, boiler controls, generators, compressors, and so on
- Replace and test electrical circuits, equipment and appliances using hand tools and testing instruments. Incumbent will work regularly with voltages up to and including 480 volts
- Wire, rewire machinery using various circuits and phases, prints, charts or wiring diagrams. Installs conduit and piping; works on wiring system for machinery
- Remove and replace motors, shields, covers, panels, solenoids and other similar electrical components; make repairs as needed by soldering
- Inspect completed work to assure it conforms with requirements of local building and safety codes
- Perform required operations on equipment by reading electrical prints and electrical diagrams accurately and follow layout of circuitry necessary to the machine function
- Modify and incorporate changes to files, create a backup as needed to enable restoration of machine memory
- Identify and replace printed circuit boards found to be faulty
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have solid electrical/electronics troubleshooting experience. You must be well organized, and self-driven.
Current availability is for weekday, day shift, Monday - Friday, 0700-1630.
Starting salary will be around $22 - $26/hr. Note: Overtime is paid for > 8 hours per day or 40 hrs per week, whichever is greater! Promotion potential exists! There is opportunity to advance to senior technician levels and into maintenance supervisor roles. They promote from within!
Full, comprehensive benefits package: medical/dental/vision, Flex Spending, PTO/Holidays, insurance and disability.