Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
They will train you on all of their equipment, including PLCs, as well as have you do continuous improvement schooling if you desire. They are looking for hard chargers looking to utilize their technical expertise in the electronics field.
Specific requirements for electronic/electrically skilled operators:
- A good basic understanding of various electronics/electrical devices, that is, capacitors, resistors, transistors, SCRs, transformers, integrated circuits, relays, contactors, and others is needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair analog power supply and op-amp circuits is required
- An understanding of SCR Power Electronics is needed
- Basic circuit board soldering and cable termination skills are required
- Ability to use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, amp meters and other test equipment for troubleshooting is required
- Ability to read schematics, ladder diagrams and wiring diagrams to install, repair or modify circuits is necessary
- A good mechanical aptitude is very helpful
- An understanding of programmable logic controllers is needed
- Usually only 10 to 15% of the time will be spent working on electrical or electronic assignments. The balance of the time will be devoted to operating the EB Furnace (loading, melting, unloading), changing furnace set-ups and cleaning out the furnace
Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd: 8 hour shifts working 5 of 7 days per week. They will train you on 1st shift to start and will likely move to 2nd or 3rd shift. They also offer a 6 week rotation to other shifts if you so desire.
Pay Grade: starting out while in training $25 - $30/hr with a shift differential of $.50 for 2nd or $.70 for 3rd shift. Once trained up completely, your pay will increase as there is plenty of pay increase growth as you expand in your career knowledge.