Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Work with electrical engineers to develop and perform tests (includes extensive design verification testing on analog and digital circuits), prototyping, troubleshooting and printed circuit board design.
- Test in accordance with company, UL and IEC standards (Safety, EMC, and so on).
- Perform electronic layouts for prototypes as well as final products.
- Work with engineering team to integrate sensor modules and transistor-based electronics in product concepts.
- Coordinate lab setup, including the procurement of electronic parts and new test equipment, designing and building test fixtures and improving test facilities.
- Assist in the transition of products from engineering into manufacturing.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry or military experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of circuits with transistors and other semiconductor devices.
- 2 plus years' experience in testing of analog and digital circuits with an emphasis on analog transistor-based electronics.
- Demonstrated familiarity with standard electrical and electronic testing devices including the use of the oscilloscope.
- Proven hands-on surface mount hardware build, test and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of circuit testing in consideration of high EMC compatibility and PCB layouts a plus.
- Self-driven and willing to acquire new skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday
$25 - $32/hr., some overtime, company bonus
Amazing comprehensive benefits package