Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic assemblies and test equipment by aligning, testing, and troubleshooting down to the component level all types of digital, analog, and RF circuitry
- Implement routine preventative maintenance tasks on test equipment
- Measure parts for conformity with specifications
- Alert supervisors to test failure trends
- At times, may disassemble and reassemble production assemblies and equipment and inspect components for defects
- Maintain legible records of daily tasks and test data, and log data into a computer database
- Assist engineers in formulating test procedures and evaluating prototype circuitry and production failure trends
1st Shift: 7am - 4pm Monday Friday.
Overtime available, benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 16 days PTO to start, 401k with matching.