Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Program and maintain floor scales and metal detectors
- Tear apart and reassemble equipment on the bench and/or in the plant
- Proficient in using meters, meggers, and oscilloscopes to determine voltage, amperage, electrical output and input and to analyze the performance of equipment
- Ensure compliance with local and national electrical codes
- Maintain an inventory of the instrument/electrical/electronic parts
- Assist in developing, training and reviewing electrical programs and procedures for company
This is a Monday - Saturday position (It is usually a six-day/week role, but Saturday can be a rotation depending on how many techs they have). At times you may be asked to work a Sunday too, but this will all be overtime. They have one position on day shift and one on night shift.
$21 - $26/hr Depending on Experience, 10 hours or more of overtime each week, and the offer a strong benefits package.