Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electronics Lab Technician
Bethlehem, PA US
They are looking to grow the technical team in Bethlehem, PA, with electronics technicians who have recently separated from the service.
- Perform operation and testing of semiconductor components on automatic test equipment
- Measure diode and MOSFET semiconductor parameters for datasheet generation
- Setup, calibrate, and operate bench level and automatic test equipment
- Collect, organize, and compile test data and input/import into Excel spreadsheets
- Analyze data collected for parametric shifts
- Utilize digital multimeters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, LCR meters, curve tracers, and temperature chamber, and understand their use and function
- Prototyping/building of electronic circuits, populating printed circuit boards and PCB surface mount soldering of product
- Perform electronics laboratory upkeep and maintenance
- Recognizes product failures and set up problems, and takes appropriate actions to correct them
This position requires a reliable individual who can accurately follow directions, pay attention to details, and complete tasks on their own in an organized manner.
Base salary, full benefits, and 3 weeks' vacation.