Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electronics Field Service Technician
This position is highly autonomous. You will be provided, and schedule and you will prioritize. Most of the travel will be in region but there may be needs outside region. These are great opportunities to increase your earnings.
The position requirements are as follows:
- Install, service, troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on retail products and equipment at customer sites.
- Keep track of your service calls via computer, ability to perform service on various video products, EAS equipment and RFID equipment. Maintain record of hours worked, accounts serviced and administrative time.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at levels that insure a first-time fix.
- Demonstrate and train customers how to use their equipment properly.
- Keep your manager in the loop about your customer's satisfaction, any potential sales opportunities or any recurring problems.
- Take care of other tasks as needed
Grow with an international industry leader.