Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electronic Systems Sales Executive
In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Security service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies.
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. In order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company's image.
$55 - $75k with commissions and world-class benefits $40 - $60k additional earning potential in commissions.