Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential job functions:
- Ability to perform electronic maintenance and repairs to cranes and personnel/material hoists.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of applicable governmental regulations and industry accepted standards as they apply to crane and hoist maintenance and repair.
- Comply with company and regulatory safety requirements and specifications on jobsites and in the district yard and shop.
- Have an understanding and proper use of company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard hats, safety glasses, safety harnesses, FR uniform and insulated gloves, and so on, in compliance with company policy.
- Submission of required service reports, expense reports, time sheets and other documents as requested. All such documents must be processed and submitted within designated timeframes established by the company.
- Can repair electrical devices, accessories, cranes and hoists.
- Have applicable knowledge of parts for equipment in need of repair.
- Have the commitment to represent the company in a professional manner. This includes wearing company uniforms and the maintenance of company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Be committed to safeguarding tools belonging to the company.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This may include "on call status" and occasional fieldwork as required.