Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical troubleshooting and repair skills will also be applied to mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs as required. Full understanding of electrical and mechanical PM practices and Plastic Extrusion/Conversion knowledge is a plus.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assemble and test experimental motor control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and component.
- Modify electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of the Plant Engineer.
- Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform repairs, preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- Record periodic electrical testing and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Base pay will run $25 - $30/hour, DOE and is subject to overtime at time and a half.