Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Electro-Mechanical Technicians independently troubleshoot, repair, service and maintain their facilities sophistical electrical and electro-mechanical production machinery and equipment.
This is a fast paced, hands-on role critical to our business expanding its production capabilities.
Main job responsibilities:
- Repair, set up, troubleshoot electrical and electro-mechanical machinery and equipment completing equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance weekly
- Set up and maintain production equipment
- Keep historical maintenance records by documenting actions.
- Communicate engineering issues and creates work requests
Compensation $25 - $28/hr plus ample overtime. They have openings on 1st and 3rd shift.
Location is Stratford, CT.
Candidates ideally should live within 45 minutes of the facility. Cost of living in Stratford, Ct is lower than national average.