Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand- tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment: Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand- tools and test equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand- tools.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand- tools.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components. May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Performs preventive mechanical maintenance, calibration, and setup of equipment and systems.
- Works with machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, pneumatic and hydraulic components, conveyor systems, and production line equipment.
- Reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications for installations.
- Using hand tools, power tools and precision- measuring devices and testing instruments.
- Identify and mitigate risks related to machine components life span/inventory.
- Implement plans, organize tasks with any third party contractors and complete the work reports for PM's events, repair, overhauls.
- Must follow all company policies, practices and regulations to include Safety and Quality.
- Any other duties as assigned.