Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electro Mechanical Service Technician
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation, good project management skills
- Possess strong electro-mechanical skills
- High school graduate, 2-year degree or equivalent experience in advanced mechanical/electronic/software training
- Proficiency in computers and applications software
- Strong interpersonal/customer relations' skills, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexibility to work hourly shifts
No travel needed.