Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on all plant equipment in a highly automated manufacturing facility.
- Have a positive attitude and committed to continuous improvement and success of the organization
- Communicate effectively with manager and other maintenance associates on tasks performed
- Repair/replace defective equipment/parts on a scheduled or emergency basis
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Operate heavy equipment, to include forklift, scissor lifts & boom lifts
- Demonstrate good judgment in decision-making independently and in a team environment
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and model values in behavior
- Ensure operation of machinery and electrical/mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by achieving results
Base $19 - $22, overtime available after 40 hours. Plus, generous monthly profit sharing program that potentially can pay up to 52% of straight time four weeks wage!