Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on all plant equipment in a highly automated manufacturing facility.
- Have a positive attitude and committed to continuous improvement and success of the organization
- Communicate effectively with manager and other maintenance associates on tasks performed
- Repair/replace defective equipment/parts on a scheduled or emergency basis
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Operate heavy equipment, to include forklift, scissor lifts & boom lifts
- Demonstrate good judgment in decision-making independently and in a team environment
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and model values in behavior
- Ensure operation of machinery and electrical/mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by achieving results
Base $19 - $22, overtime available after 40 hours. Plus, generous monthly profit sharing program that potentially can pay up to 52% of straight time four weeks wage!