Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Have a positive attitude and committed to continuous improvement and success of the organization
- Communicate effectively with manager and other maintenance associates on tasks performed
- Repair/replace defective equipment/parts on a scheduled or emergency basis
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Operate heavy equipment, to include forklift, scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Demonstrate good judgment in decision-making independently and in a team environment
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and model values in behavior
- Ensure operation of machinery and electrical/mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by achieving results