Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrician/Process Control Technician
They offer positions with on-the-job training, continued growth potential and a career limited only by you. They continually strive to develop and promote talent from within while offering stable employment with excellent pay and benefits. Their manufacturing facilities are highly automated and utilize many leading edge technologies in the wood products industry.
- Support manufacturing by maximizing plant uptime and providing support for all facility systems in a safe manner, while contributing to corporate, plant, and departmental goals.
- Work with a team of electricians and millwrights to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical problems, deliver preventative and routine maintenance on plant equipment, create innovative solutions to complex issues, and work on capital projects.
- Perform maintenance tasks involving troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, and installations of equipment and production electrical systems with minimal supervision or direction.
- Responsible for the design, programming, implementation, troubleshooting, control and test of VFD based automation systems used in a wide array of equipment while working individually or in project team environment.
- Program and troubleshoot Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLCs and Rockwell and Wonderware HMIs.
- Program, troubleshoot, and calibrate a variety of instruments including pressure, temperature and flow transmitters, density scanners, moisture detectors, load cells, encoders, Ohmart radiation gauges and Fisher valves.
- Troubleshoot and calibrate GreCon QC equipment which includes radiation and ultra-sonic sources.
- Maintain data collection servers and communications.
- Install and troubleshoot communications related connectivity and PLC I/O field wiring.
- Maintain and troubleshoot backup generators and UPS system, spark and explosion detection/prevention system including wet and powder systems.
- Work with a diverse set of applications including: HMI/Visualization programs such as RSLinx, RSview, PanelView, FactoryTalk View SE and Wonderware. Fiber optics, CAT-6, media converters and AB industrial switches. Communication protocols such as EthernetIP, OPC, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Interbus. Control systems including PLC5, MicroLogix, a ControlLogix, and I/O including digital and analog feedback and control.
- Virtualization software such as VMWare Player/Workstation and Hypervisor
$25 - $30/hour, 15-20% overtime potential